Fraud Prevention & Detection
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- Accounting and Compliance Control Planning,Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Audit Strategies and Tips.
- Objectivity Training.
- Customized Training Presentations, Checklists and Evaluation Sheets.
- Team Building and Incentive Planning.
- Accounting Objectivity Training.
- Internal Audit Strategies.
Objective Accounting Training Areas
- Purchase Requisitions Stage
- Purchase Order Stage
- Processing of invoices manually and via 3 way matching system.
- Payment Journals
- Payments (checks, credit cards and wires).
- Bank Reconciliations
- Financial Statement Reviews
- Expense Reports reviews
- Approval Process
The benefits thinking objectively in accounting.
- Decreased Fraud Risk.
- Empowered Employees.
- Decrease Losses due to mistakes.
- Increased critical thinking.
- Error spotted and corrected sooner than later.
- Efficient and accurate accounting.